Our infrastructure is designed to be resilient and secure utilising the latest cloud infrastructure.
- Omni-cloud for maximum resilience
- Geographically separate data centres
- Resilient high availability data storage with mirroring
- Clustered databases
- Diverse routing to the internet
- Virtualisation based infrastructure
- Secure 2048 bit TLS Connections
- Clustered services for resilience
The server environment consists of a blend of Linux and Microsoft operating systems run in a virtualised environment utilising containers for rapid scaling and deployment. Our systems have been designed for infrastructure vendor independence allowing us to easily utilise multiple cloud providers for ultimate resilience.
The following sites can be used to subscribe for alerts and check the current state of our services:
We do have an endpoint that can be polled once a minute to check we are online and this is:
This will return a HTTP 200 response if all is well; if you get 3 consecutive non HTTP 200 responses then we should be considered offline.
Updated over 1 year ago